Producing quality community theater can only happen with your support!
Memberships are available at the following levels:
- Student Membership - $10 – Must be a current student of an educational organization, such as a K-12 school or a college, or home-schooled in the K-12 grade level. These members do not have voting rights within the organization. A member who is 17 or under can only purchase/hold a student membership.
- Standard Membership - $20 – Individual membership.
- Family Membership - $40 – Memberships for a family up to five. Members under 17 will be issued a student membership.
- Lifetime Membership - $500 – Affords you membership with Lyric for life. Must be purchased for each individual.
- Patron Membership - $100/$200 – Membership for patrons who want to be more involved in the organization than a sponsor would be.
Each member will receive one (1) complementary ticket (two for a family) to one of that year’s Watertown Lyric Theater productions, along with a quarterly newsletter.
The membership year is from January 1 to December 31 of each year. Members have two months (60 days) to renew their membership after their date of renewal or their membership will be cancelled. All membership dues are nonrefundable.
Please send your membership forms to:
Watertown Lyric Theater
PO Box 8133
Watertown, NY 13601-8133